About Whiter Than White
The Only Legal Two Step Whitening Kit In The UK
Whiter Than White is a product for Dental Professionals only. It is a safe and effective teeth whitening process that gives you great results that really last. When whitening your teeth you must first visit your dentist and have your teeth assessed as dentally fit for teeth whitening and seek their approval for teeth whitening. They will then give you a clinical examination and supply our product to you. Here are some of the key advantages you'll notice with our teeth whitening service:
- We use a simple one-tray process for quicker, more comfortable impressions.
- We supply a strong whitening gel for shorter treatment-times (16% carbamide peroxide).
- We supply a sensitive whitening gel for those with more sensitive teeth and gums. (11% carbamide peroxide).
- Dentist's supply our teeth whitening gel to their clients. Click here for a list of dentists in the UK that use our tooth whitening gel.
- All our expertise is on-site, so we're quicker. We rely on dedicated and experienced technicians based at our specialist laboratory.
- All our Carbamide Peroxide Teeth Whitening Gels are imported from the US and our manufacturer is registered with the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Our products are manufactured under the highest standards of quality control, in compliance with current good manufacturing practices.
- We use only FDA tested and approved tooth whitening gels which are manufactured in a ISO9001:2008 & ISO13485:2003 certified facility. We also have our own toxicological report, to meet European guidelines
- Our customised and scalloped (hand-trimmed) teeth whitening trays are lighter and more comfortable
- We supply simple instructions on a professionally made CD-Rom
- We supply a specially printed shade guide for the measuring progress
- We offer a full, no-quibble guarantee
- We are easy to contact
- We provide FREE UK delivery teeth whitening systems
- We dispatch our products ordered before 2pm Monday to Friday the same day by First Class registered post.